Friday, February 24, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog, Science Byte!

I met with a friend & colleague for coffee yesterday & she gave me a great idea: start a blog devoted to science. I've recently graduated with my MSc & am currently in the middle of a job search, hoping primarily for a medical writing position. A blog is a perfect venue to showcase & exercise my scientific writing skills.

I haven't settled on specific topics to cover here yet, but I'm aiming for a wide range that will cover my varying interests. I'm sure pharmacology, ethics and healthcare will surface frequently. I'll also start transferring some of my "Science Byte" posts over from my Ulixis Crafts blog in order to have some content here.

If you have any suggestions for future posts, please leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment